Recent content by Axel

1. A

Old iron pipe / water heater replacement

Actually, the guy is a trained plumber. The problem is he is doing my job as well as another huge job taking up his days and another couple of jobs on the weekend. Meaning that the hours worked out on my place are spread out, and it's creating issues. I don't think that he is interested in...
  2. A

I would like to know if it will really be necessary to replace the remaining iron riser pipes or can I leave them in place? Also, if they are replaced, can they be fished through the floor/wood beams where the existing pipes are, or will the floor need to be opened to replace the pipes? Thx
  3. A

Hello! I am having a rather brutal experience with a plumber I am dealing with who was referred to me by a friend. I purchased a fourplex in downtown Montreal. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Montreal, but we have some pretty old buildings! Mine was built in 1875, young...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks