Recent content by aviator_edb

1. A

Mounting a AS Glenwall

Ok, the day of reckoning is here. I will be mounting my glenwall toilet this evening. I funally got a helper. Anyway, I know the top right bolt is jsut finger tightened then 1/4 turn but what about the others? Is there a good rule of thumb to follow on hwo tight those are? I do not want to crack...
  2. A

Wall Mount toilet - replacing felt/wax

My seal kit didn't come with any adhesive. Gasket, nuts, bolts, etc but definately no adhesive. Any diea what kind of adhesive it it?
  3. A

Wall Mount toilet - replacing felt/wax

A have a quick installation question on this very subject! I am getting ready to mount my Glenwall. I have the correct hardward and gasket. Do I use any kind of sealant, glue, grease, whatever on the gasket or do I set it between the toilet and drain and tighten the bolts apprpriately?
  4. A

Wallmount carrier 'accessories' needed

OK, In case I have to scrounge for the washers and nuts I want to be sure I have the assembly order correct. On the mounting studs I place a 5/8" nut and washer. The top right stud has a 'funky' washer that threads onto the mounting stud. There is no nut. Level in same plane so there is at...
  5. A

Wallmount carrier 'accessories' needed

I have a new Glenwall wallmount toilet which is replacing an older wallmount toilet. I'm using the existing carrier support. The trouble is we have lost the washers and nuts to hold the toilet on! I believe we have a Wade carrier system. I 'think' it's a ade 380 but this carrier is from 1968 so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks