Recent content by Aunt Snow

1. A

Remodel drain problems

Thanks for your reply. Actually, it drains just fine after it backs up. It's like first the laundry drains, then I get the glub glub sounds, and then the water comes up in the shower. Then it goes down, just fine. If I turn on the shower, the shower drains fine. And before the...
  2. A

Remodel has drain problems

I recently had a basement room remodeled, and I now have a drain problem. The house is on a hillside, so the basement consists of 2 adjoining rooms on two different levels, the slab of the upper room is about 3 feet higher than the slab of the lower room. All the plumbing in the basement...
  3. A

Remodel drain problems

I recently had a basement room remodeled, and I now have a drain problem. The house is on a hillside, so the basement consists of 2 adjoining rooms on two different levels, the slab of the upper room is about 3 feet higher than the slab of the lower room. All the plumbing in the basement...
  4. A

Lamosa toilet?

My contractor removed my old 1993-installed Briggs toilet, and by mistake disposed of it. He promised to replace it, and has purchased a Lamosa sanitarios toilet. Is this a comparable replacement? If not, what would you suggest I request as a replacement. I appreciate any feedback.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks