Recent content by Attofarad

1. Attofarad

11" rough in, need round front which will fit Toto washlet

The water level in the tank is fine. There just isn't enough refill water going to the bowl to top it up to the weir by the time the tank fills and shuts off the valve. Or the flap closes too soon. All original, has been this way since day 1. Maybe more like 2 gallons instead of 1.6...
  2. Attofarad

Yes, quite a bit shorter than the original Ultramax. It looks much like my discontinued Toto Bristol, maybe a half inch shorter for the Eco Supreme. The Bristol has always flushed great, with a quick refill. The only trick to that one is to hold down the lever an extra second so that the...
  3. Attofarad

Toilet clog question

I'm guessing that you have a clog in your main drain, not the toilet. When I had a similar situation (noticed a shower floor which is in a lower room was dirty, even though I hadn't used it in months), it was my main drain almost obstructed by root infiltration. It took 70 feet of snake/cutter...
  4. Attofarad

Looks like the Toto Supreme might be another candidate. It show space as 1" behind the tank on the spec sheet. Looks like the flush is okay, but not as good as some others.
  5. Attofarad

In California, actually becomes illegal to sell in 2014. Phased in over several years, in 2013 85% of models offered by a manufacturer have to meet the 1.28gpf; 2012 was 75%, 2014 is 100%. January 1, 2014 becomes illegal to install or offer for sale > 1.28gpf.
  6. Attofarad

What is the outer diameter of the Toto horn? I'm wondering how far forward I can cheat the location. My flange isn't in yet -- other bathooms got the 4"pipe/3" knockout Sioux Chief one, but I picked up the 4"/4" one for this one. These are ABS with the stainless steel rotating ring...
  7. Attofarad

Yes, tile on the entire wall. My reading of the regulations is that I can still install a 1.6 gallon until 2014.
  8. Attofarad

I've seen a lot of suggestions for elongated, not much for round. I'd like to be able to continue using my S300 round seat washlet, but the new location has only about 11" from center of drain (no flange yet) to the finished wall -- tile work ended up a lot thicker than planned. What...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks