Recent content by ATLtrumpet

1. ATLtrumpet

Picket tile shower-corner question

thanks for the recommendation about Johnbridge, I’ll have to check that out
  2. ATLtrumpet

Picket tile shower-corner question

Hey everyone, I'm pretty sure I've worked myself into a corner (pun not intended) on my shower tile. I installed picket tile across the back wall, then planned on installing the two side walls. It wasn't until today that I realized I should have miter cut the corner tiles...am I screwed...
  3. ATLtrumpet

Shower base install - cbu before or after?

Hi JRC3, thanks. That's what I was thinking as well. That way the tile and CBUs would give the base a little extra hold as well
  4. ATLtrumpet

Shower base install - cbu before or after?

Hey everyone, Getting ready to install my acrylic shower base, but am unsure as to if I should attach my CBUs to the floor before or after I install the base. Have had different answers from different plumbers,blogs, etc. Will be putting in tile over the CBUs Your advice? Thanks!
  5. ATLtrumpet

60"x40" shower base/pan

Hi everyone, I'm currently remodeling my master bath and am looking for a slightly odd sized shower base/pan - 60"x40". I'd prefer not to have a "tile ready" pan, but a pre-finished, (likely) acrylic base. I've managed to find a few online and in stores, but I thought it would be prudent to ask...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks