Recent content by AshleytheHedgehog2240822

1. AshleytheHedgehog2240822

Toto Drake vs Entrada, first Toto

Also, i've seen that mansfield has been copying toto in some ways. The new barrett toilet looks like this and i was wondering if they are related to each others. Is there any specific reason why every company wants to copy the drake in some ways?
  2. AshleytheHedgehog2240822

What's your opinion of the build quality of this Mansfield Summit 3? -PICS-

There is also a mansfield profit toilet that i do not like. It always always gets clogged.
  3. AshleytheHedgehog2240822

Briggs R-7240 Tank

i have a briggs conserver toilet and it says 't brinks' in the tank. I wonder what would happen if you use a pressure assist on a 3.5 gpf toilet? will it work?
  4. AshleytheHedgehog2240822

Mansfield Summit 3

I don't recommend it. It's the same thing as the mansfield profit toilet. If you have a chance, get an american standard champion 4 or eljer titan toilet. The mavireck toilets clog too easy. They are poorly designed also the summit 3 is a copy of a wellworth or unknown kohler tank but with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks