Recent content by ash...housewares

1. ash...housewares

Copper Pipe Support Question

This will be the water line that will feed into the backflow outside the house.
  2. ash...housewares

I think I can pull off fastening it, but in the event that I'm not able to, I won't be violating code if it's just resting on a wooden support, right?
  3. ash...housewares

If I use the ledge on the joist, does that count for support, or does it have to be attached to the joist every 6 feet? Alternatively, if I use supporting wood, does it have to be fastened to the wood somehow, or can it just rest on there?
  4. ash...housewares

I need to run a pipe from my basement laundry room to my back yard for a sprinkler system. The problem I have is that I have to run the pipe a distance of about 14' through the ceiling of my basement (drywalled). If I understand correctly, you're supposed to support a copper pipe every 4 feet or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks