Recent content by AndyHFL

1. AndyHFL

Help advice needed to replace main house valve

John, Are you saying to cut at the locations indicated in the attached image, ram bit in the straight couplings? Would you please include a simple sketch? Thanks in advance.
  2. AndyHFL

There is a box around it, and has a cover but not bottom, and but it keeps getting filled up with dirt/soil as I cleaned it up two years ago, and today was full and hard to find the valve with all the dirt in there. Maybe my idea of putting a PVC pipe over the meter valve so I can drop my T...
  3. AndyHFL

Thanks Terry. The rest of the house has CPVC, so maybe it is CPVC. When I went to the street meter to shut off the main, the valve was buried in a foot of dirt and hard to locate, spent about 20 min to empty most of the dirt, and was careful not to cut the meter's wires ( used by the city to...
  4. AndyHFL

Hello all, I needed to shut off the water in the water in the house today to replace a leaky Accor valve ( leaking from crimped hose), and notice the main valve does not fully shuts of the water. After applying more force to it, it was able to shut off the water 100%, but it did not want to...
  5. AndyHFL

Need plumbing help connecting Electric Water heater

The other end of the pipe is outside of the house , 6 inches off of GND and facing down. Is it just serving the water heater or the whole house? Not using it makes it much easier to install the new water heater with flexible hoses. Also, metal hoses with sharkbite would make the job easier...
  6. AndyHFL

This is a 75 PSI Pressure Regulator Valve. I found the part in Lowes to see what it is, also asked a local plumber if it is needed, and he answered yes. Can some one draw a simple diagram of what parts I need if I want to install the next electric hot water heater using flexible metal hoses...
  7. AndyHFL

Hello all, Just became member to ask a question on how to connect a Rheem Electric Hot water heater with flexible metal hoses to make it easier for future replacement can figure out what all the parts needed for the hot and PRV connections, but the cold side is tricky due to the pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks