Recent content by andybull

1. andybull

3 wire submersible pump surge protector

I want to install a surge protector at the well head for my 240 volt, 3 wire submersible pump. Is there such a thing and if so, what is the name and model number? By three wire I mean, a wire for the red, black, yellow leads plus a ground.
  2. andybull

LED light bulbs burning out simultaneously

The gate operator runs through 24 volts DC.
  3. andybull

Yes they are on a photoelectric switch. I just ordered this; https://www.zoro.com/square-d-surge-protection-device-1-phase-120240v-hepd80/i/G4618844/
  4. andybull

I have two separate light fixtures at my gate posts, with two bulbs in each. Twice all four light fixtures have burned out at the same time. This has only happened with LED bulbs. The gate has it's own meter and breaker panel, due to the fact the driveway gate is far from the main house. Could...
  5. andybull

Franklin 3 HP Deluxe Control Box parts

Grainger does not sell the parts for the box.
  6. andybull

Thanks for the replies. I purchased a box on **** which I will install, I would like to keep the old box as a spare so please let me know where to get the best prices for the guts. Andy
  7. andybull

Rutherfordman: Can you please check the link for seal distributors? Thanks,
  8. andybull

I need the relay, I would however like to know the prices for the rest. The cheapest deluxe box I've found is around $220.00. BTW, why install a Deluxe box over a standard? This is the second relay to go out on this well. The well was used to construct the house, it was shut off and when I...
  9. andybull

Can someone please tell me where I can buy parts for model # 282 302 8310 at a good price? Start Overload 275 411 118 Run Overload 275 411 115 Contactor 155 325 102 Relay...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks