Recent content by Andy88

1. Andy88

No water from well

The stop & waste valve is 90' from the well and goes into a shed with manifold which feeds the irrigation valves. I did push air back toward the well than I pushed water toward the well closed the stop & waste valve and let sit over night the morning open the valve and had water back to normal...
  2. Andy88

No water from well

Thanks, Jeff the line is open and water is flowing. Yesterday I connected a hose from a hose bib on the house to the stop & waste valve hoping that the back pressure do something, filled the line and closed the valve. This morning I went out to check and water was coming out of the weep hole and...
  3. Andy88

No water from well

Let me clear things up the stop and waste valve is 90' from the well 5' deep with no pressure tank at that location just a irrigation control box like you would use on your lawn and a hose bib. I'm thinking the 90' 11/4" line stays pressurize until I open the hose bib and well pump starts...
  4. Andy88

No water from well

Looking for answers I live in Idaho have a well that feeds two different directions one to the house and the other to location for irrigation. The one for irrigation has no water the house is fine. The problem started when I turned the water on at the stop and waste valve after the winter thaw...
  5. Andy88

New well

I'm using good 200psi poly 11/4" but I think a safety line would not hurt
  6. Andy88

New well

What type and size cable should I use on my submersiable pump to sercure it. Goulds 11/2 hp at 350 ft. And were would I fine it. Thanks
  7. Andy88

New well

Thanks for everybody input my main concern is getting pump that work on the future tank of 10,000 gals.
  8. Andy88

New well

Thanks Valveman. I've got some new numbers I would like you to look at, the 3,000 gal tank will be used for irrigation just to get some trees started on the property. The tank will be at well level and use a booster pump to raise the pressure. In the future I want set a 10,000 gal. tank 300'...
  9. Andy88

New well

I've been asked to install a new submersible pump in a new well. I don't know much about pumps size, but here is what information I have been given. New well 600' deep, 5" casing, water at 200', 157gpm well produces, want to set pump at 350' and pump water into a 3,000 gal.tank near well head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks