Recent content by Andy LaBella

1. Andy LaBella

Please help me choose new toilets... I'm dying over here.

This wasn't easy. I think the guy who owned this house before me was a hack. The rough in was like 14. I did my best to shorten it, but there wasn't much I could do. The flange was a mess, but the extender kit cleaned that up a bit and of course... the wobble. Thank goodness I read your...
  2. Andy LaBella

Well, my Drake II is installed in my master bath and I'm loving it. Could not have done it without this forum. Terry, your guides and videos and tips really helped me get it done, and done right! I ended up getting a flange kit to raise it up above the tile floor. It took me 3 tries/wax...
  3. Andy LaBella

This is just not my day, honestly. So I got the drake ii and all was well. Went to home depot for wax ring kits and hoses. I got home and began carrying everything inside. On my way in one of the handles on the tank box ripped. I tried not to let the box hit the ground too hard as i kind of...
  4. Andy LaBella

I tried to upload the pix, looks clean, but that said... I slept on it and maybe a used toilet is not a great idea. I found another guy selling a new in box CST454CEFG#01 Drake II for $330... with a SS114 seat as well. So I'm going to likely grab the Drake II for the master bath and the...
  5. Andy LaBella

I just found a guy selling a Drake for $60!! I don't think he has any idea what he has. He sent me pix. The Tank is definitely a ST743S which is great and the bowl looks elongate by the pix. I just don't know how to tell if it has the CEFIONTECT or not. Either way, seems like a sweet as deal...
  6. Andy LaBella

Thanks so much Terry. I actually found an awesome price on a Drake - CST746CSMG#01 - $200 total (just need to get a seat), thinking of putting that in the guest bathroom and with the money I am saving, well, maybe I can splurge on a Drake II for my master bath. What do you think of the...
  7. Andy LaBella

I've been toiling over this for weeks. I've been in my house for 7 years and have finally decided it's time to upgrade my old kohler wellworth 2 piece toilets. They don't flush great anymore, toilets always with skid marks, harder to keep clean overall. That said, I am married and our house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks