Recent content by Andrea Love Forum MGR

1. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Drain rollercoaster

Why have one when you can have Two pee traps?
  2. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Helping my wife

Well water sets my skin off! Hope u find a remedy! Be preventative in the mean time ❤️
  3. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Helping my wife

Hey I’m not much water filter help but I am a Nurse :) Dermatitis is tough- a few thing hot = inflammation Water= dry These two together (aka a shower/bath) can be extremely hard for those with dermatitis of any kind. Before the shower apply a barrier balm to protect the moisture of the skin...
  4. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Best bidet

5. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Introduction, I'm actually a Nurse with a little plumbing experience of my own ;)

Haha thank you! Jamie (Terrys son, my husband) actually works in commercial HVAC :) so I will admit I might know enough to chat about both plumbing and HVAC
  6. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Terry’s complete home Make over

Just wanted to share the incredible make over we were able to do for Terry! Terry spent all of his time helping others and devoting himself to this forum and never found the time to remodel his home as planned before he passed away! Unsellable houses on HGTV. Season 4 finally! See this...
  7. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Happiest thanksgiving

The LOVE family just wanted to wish everyone a Happiest Thanksgiving! We are so appreciative of all of our members and support persons and all that contribute to the incredible forum that our late father Terry Love built. So thank you ❤️ With much Love, The Love family
  8. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Bathroom sink conversion, single or double?

Your wife thinks double vanity because she does :) and because it less work it seems! my two cents
  9. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Terry Love- cancer update

The family absolutely will be- his son Jamie who ran his business with him form many years is very much like his Pop and looks forward to interacting on the forum ! He just posted tonight! Give @Jamie post a look :)
  10. Andrea Love Forum MGR

See you later, not goodbye!

We are rooting for you! Terry went into remission after 12 years cancer free. He gave it one hell of a run! Please reach out if you ever need! Well wishes !
  11. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Introduction, I'm actually a Nurse with a little plumbing experience of my own ;)

Refrigeration is fine but with in reason. Still lots of variables. Id be happy to help further, andrearobyn@hotmail.com I went ahead and responded via message- check conversations :)
  12. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Thrush can be tough- Prevention can differ between the infant and mother dyad. Breastfeeding? Pumping? or Formula fed? But over all- First things to consider and question Any recent antibiotic usage? Probiotics? Latching concerns? ( This is huge for the breastfeeding infant) Proper cleaning of...
  13. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Figured Id give a formal Introduction and greeting to all of you here! I'm Andrea- Terry Loves Daughter in law. You probably see me hopping around on Terrys Acct and mine doing Admin business with his son Taylor. Just Recently last May 2022 my Father in law Terry Love the forum founder and...
  14. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Happiest Birthday

Today would be Terry's 71st birthday! Terry loved the outdoors, tell us some stories! What's your go to for fun? Adventure? Dream Vacation? Awesome memories or pictures? Share them with us! Picture Below of Terry Blowing out his candles. We think if we can remember (cough we old to) This is...
  15. Andrea Love Forum MGR

Sharing knowledge

Happy Friday- Andrea
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks