Recent content by Andrea in PA

1. Andrea in PA

Need Advice on Cleaning Water Line Stain

Plumbers, Homeowners, Bathroom Cleaners - This is not actually a plumbing problem, but I need help. We are moving our Toto Promenade upstairs to the guest room and installing a new Clayton in the powder room. My husband drained and disconnected the old toilet last night. I would like to...
  2. Andrea in PA

Want traditional style ADA/comfort height toilet with good bowl wash

I'm getting the Clayton Terry - I just wanted to thank you for your advice. I decided to follow it and not order a toilet from the web as you really know your plumbing and toilets. I'm getting the Clayton from a Toto retailer. Our local place did not have it in stock, so I called 4...
  3. Andrea in PA

The worst toilet I have ever installed

Where did you order the toilet from? I knew I had read that someone ordered a Toto off the internet and that it had arrived safely. It sounds like you were happy with the place you ordered from. Did you have any problems? What website did you order it from? Thanks, Andrea
  4. Andrea in PA

The worst toilet I have ever installed

Mikey - How did you do with the toilet Mickey - Did you receive the toilet yet? Did it arrive okay? What website did you order it from? Did you install it and how is it working? I'm thinking of ordering one from the web and my husband doesn't think it is a good idea. Thanks, Andrea
  5. Andrea in PA

Want traditional style ADA/comfort height toilet with good bowl wash

I am looking for a traditional sytle toilet with good bowl wash, preferably one that is ADA or comfort height. I currently have a Toto Promenade (purchased in 2002). It is in their lowest preforming tier (gravity). Although it hasn't clogged since the first six months of installation, the bowl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks