Recent content by Andre Martinez

1. Andre Martinez

Galvanized tank replumb to prepare disinfection

Not really a concern just was wondering why it would be a problem to only use the one as I see on many other layouts which I am assuming is only possible if using bladder tanks. Just trying to make sense of it in my own mind that's all. Thanks for your input and help I will be doing the...
  2. Andre Martinez

Water level is about 1/4 distance to top weld seam. My well guy finally showed up today and said that he only installed just the check because the snifters tend to leak and are all but useless. He installed 2 bleeders in the well line which he assured were better option then Schrader. And he...
  3. Andre Martinez

I've got a problem with my pressure tank, 1.25 gallons of drawdown on a 20 gallon tank

I mean use the bypass to bypass filter to see if your pressure is better or the same. So you would know the filters are not the problem
  4. Andre Martinez

The well is at most 10 ft away from the tank that's taking into account the pipe run underground and back up. Like I mentioned before there is only 1 check above ground and the pcv is there as well on the well cap. I don't know what's inside cause I don't even have a drill log and he hasn't...
  5. Andre Martinez

I've got a problem with my pressure tank, 1.25 gallons of drawdown on a 20 gallon tank

This may help if you haven't checked the air pressure in tank. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/pressure-tank-maintenance.20849/ Do you have a bypass at filter that you could test if pressure is changed.
  6. Andre Martinez

Yes sir I have been dealing with the iron problem and researching how to get it under control which has led me to where I am now preparing to do a disenfection that was not done after he installed. At the time of install I was ignorant of well water related issues so and was trying to finish...
  7. Andre Martinez

A Better Home & Garden, Bellevue Enatai style 1952

Broke ground and foundation framing ready Poured post tension slab Dug the and installed the service line to meter This is the one I mentioned she and momma in the water boots came to check it out and she didn't want to get her outfit dirty. Framing up This was the liquid applied...
  8. Andre Martinez

Are you a homebuilder? Those are some works of art. Was it your design? Very impressive work nonetheless. Do you still live in one of the houses or was it your first venture of homebuilding?
  9. Andre Martinez

Marijuana for recreational use and jokes about it.

I don't understand why you would judge someone for what they choose to do at home away from work this covers PRE-EMPLOYMENT not randoms or when someone you believe to be under influence. You do understand how a bill is approved right? Just because it was proposed by a Democrat doesn't mean he...
  10. Andre Martinez

Wow thanks for the story and pictures of your families home and history. I have quit a bit I took over the course of the last 2 years that one picture of the foundation you show reminded me of one I took when wife had came out when framing was going up and my youngest was in her diaper. Is it...
  11. Andre Martinez

Well sanitizing (extra attention to 4 inch casing)

Correct but I am asking in reference to when I am finished to test that chlorine is below the recommended percentage.
  12. Andre Martinez

Well sanitizing (extra attention to 4 inch casing)

Very good info and helps with putting this plan together. Would you say it would be beneficial to recirculate the water in lines every hour or so while in the sit and wait stage to keep the water in A from not being staganat as long and flush to get deeper clean in well. I was unsure about...
  13. Andre Martinez

Not mad just very irritated as it seems I can't catch a break one thing after another and I apologize for passing it on in my comments. However, thanks very much for your response I considered filtering as well to keep from recirculating the same crud as it is pulled from water I have a good...
  14. Andre Martinez

Plumbing double farmers sink

Looks like you're having all the fun I just went through. My plumber was no help I had to fix some leaks and it got to the point at the end I just said to him I'd handle it. It has been a monumental learning experience and in a way I am glad I had the time to do it myself cause I learned a...
  15. Andre Martinez

Yes sir I am aware of have a big iron problem and have been dealing with it for these last few months. That is why I am doing disinfection which I included in the reply that followed my post. I will edit my post to include that I apologize I don't know why I didn't just edit the first.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks