Recent content by Anand C. Patel

1. Anand C. Patel

Clack still best, and where to find?

"No, plumbing ain't rocket science. Unlike rocket science, plumbing requires a license" So more like brain surgery then, right? ;) Thanks for the info! Anand
  2. Anand C. Patel

Clack still best, and where to find?

Apologize if this violates forum rules -- but for the life of me I cannot find any information about where one would purchase a Clack WS1 based softener in MA. What gives? Have they renamed them? Or are they not the best option anymore given Clack's restrictions on parts sales?
  3. Anand C. Patel

need softener advice

OK, so in succession, I have 1 vote for 2 x 1.5 cu ft and 1 vote for 1 x 2 cu ft. With a 40,000 grain single tank system it would regenerate every week, which seems reasonable, though at 4 people, Gary's calculator puts me at a 2.5 cu ft tank. I haven't done the SFR calculations yet -- does it...
  4. Anand C. Patel

need softener advice

Would it ever make sense to do 2 x 1.25 or 2 x 1 cu ft tanks instead of a single 2 cu ft tank? Radon aeration system -- bubble-up from repco. Trying to make sure we have enough gpm flow for when the family visits. Thanks, Anand
  5. Anand C. Patel

need softener advice

OK. Just moved from city water in St. Louis, MO to private well water in Boxborough, MA. Water tested positive for radon, so a bubble-up radon system was installed with a 7 gpm pump, we're thinking about getting it replaced with the 14 gpm pump. Water test results: Alkalinity, MG/L 42...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks