Recent content by Anal & Indecisive

1. Anal & Indecisive

Need help finding toilet with these features

Wise One ...Thanks for your input. I feel better doing without the auto-flush feature now that I know it wastes water. I suspected the MS854114 Ultimate might function better with its larger tank than the MS864114 Supreme and I appreciate your confirmation of that. So I think I'm finally...
  2. Anal & Indecisive

Plumbs Away, JMac, Reach4 ...thanks for your input. I've looked at all your suggested models in person and/or online, and for one reason or another (including aesthetics) have ruled them out ...at least for now. (I was leaning toward the San Raphael, until I saw one lined up with other Kohlers...
  3. Anal & Indecisive

Terry, THANKS for the lightening-quick reply! Unfortunately those two models lack some of my desired features, for instance neither are standard height, and the Cimarron is two-piece.
  4. Anal & Indecisive

I would appreciate help finding a toilet with these features: 12" rough-in, floor mounted, one-piece, standard height, , elongated toilet with a modern style that functions and holds up reasonably well. I know this is asking a lot, but touchless flush, or more likely, compatibilty with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks