Recent content by Amy Husband

1. A

Main sanitary drain under house broken.

Well the break IS under the slab of the house. I had a 2nd plumbing company come out today with the camera, and they estimated the break to be right between the front porch and living room. This is about 10-12 feet from the site the snake exited(the garden). It looks more like a separation of 2...
  2. A

Well the snake came out right where the front door/garden meet, so that makes me think it was trying to find it's way out for a while before that, which would place it somewhere in my living room/foyer. The plumber told me (and bear with me because I have no knowledge of plumbing what-so-ever)...
  3. A

Today I noticed that while doing a load of laundry, my bathtub was backing up with dirty water and my toilet was leaking around the base. Upon googling I figured it was a main drain clog, so I called a local plumber. He initially agreed the main line needed to be unclogged and proceeded to do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks