Recent content by Amovida

1. Amovida

Question on Grundfos Pump

Rereading what I wrote I see where what I said may not be clear. Let me give it another shot. When you remove the silver slotted end cap that is about the size of a quarter it exposes the end of the impeller. This impeller/pump is getting power but the motor power does not spin the impeller...
  2. Amovida

What I am wondering is why does the impeller spin...once you've put a bit of pressure on it via a screwdriver? Does anyone have any direct experience with this with Grundfos pumps? I imagine the phillips/screwdriver fitting on the end of the impeller is there so that if the impeller gets...
  3. Amovida

Good morning and thanks for the reply. The circ pump is a 1/25hp Grundfos pump. I don’t have the pump in front of me at the moment but I’m pretty sure the model number is UP 15-10F.
  4. Amovida

Hello and hope everyone is staying warm this winter! I have 2 Grundfos circ pumps (1 per zone) on an old Triangle Tube Prestige 110 boiler on a house we purchased relatively recently. One of the pumps appears to not be circulating as that zone is not warming. First I checked voltage to the...
  5. Amovida

Need some help with Honeywell Zone Valve Compatibility Question

Hello! I'm stumped as to what is happening here....I hope someone has the knowledge to shine some light on this problem! I have a zone valve that is roughly 15 years old that needed a replacement controller/head. The original was a Honeywell V8043E1079 normally closed with an end switch. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks