Recent content by amit

1. amit

Gas Water heater - low hot water

Ok hj. I understand you are a plumber and want to have us call one to get this done. My aim of using this forum is to try and identify where the problem is - the water heater or something else. This will help me decide whether I go to the company (Lowes) who installed the water heater or call...
  2. amit

Jimbo - It is a 10 yr old townhome community. So, I guess sediment in the pipes is a non-issue.
  3. amit

Thank you for the responses. @Redwood - Thanks for confirming that the hot coldwater pipe is normal. One less thing to get worried about. Now that I am reading the complaints about the Whirlpool heater, I am more worried as to what to do. @hj - Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I know I made a...
  4. amit

Hi, This is my first time here and found a wealth of knowledge which made me register and post this. I had a RHEEM 50 gallon Gas water heater for about 10 years. Our faucets (sinks and bath tubs) have a single control for hot and cold water. Turn clockwise more and more to get hot water and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks