Recent content by alwaysremodeling

1. alwaysremodeling

Can I vent my exhaust fan into a joist bay?? No moisture...

If anyone uses the sink in the bathroom and uses the hot water say for shaving then they are putting moisture into the air. If you vent this moisture into your rafters you will have a bigger problem then the aroma from someone doing #2 in the toilet. I would say definately find a way to get that...
  2. alwaysremodeling

Laundry room remodel

The current drain system is vented and p trapped, so can I assume the slight incline instead of a decline to the main line is the reason for the improper draining of the washing machine?
  3. alwaysremodeling

Laundry room remodel

Wasnt sure if it belonged in this section or not but here is a link to the original thread. Laundry room remodel
  4. alwaysremodeling

Laundry room remodel

Hello all I am in need of some advice. I am currently begining a remodel of the laundry room and need to relocate the washing machine. It is currently located on the wall opposite the dryer. I plan on moving it across the room to sit next to the dryer. Obviously I will need to rerun Hot/Cold...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks