Recent content by Alexpeter357

1. Alexpeter357

Double vanity rough in

Awesome! Thanks for the input! Makes total sense
  2. Alexpeter357

Double vanity rough in

Ok thanks for the input! I’m not sure yet what I’m going to do! I’m not psyched about reworking the drain to 2” but seems like from what I’ve read it may be the way to go. Oh yes, I fixed that. Builders ran hvac duct through there for a wall register ‍♂️
  3. Alexpeter357

Double vanity rough in

Thanks Wayne, just so I understand completely. As I have it technically “meets code” however best practice would be to have a 2” drain coming down
  4. Alexpeter357

Double vanity rough in

Thanks for the input Terry! I’m really kicking myself now because I glued everything. Rookie mistake. I’ve gotten mixed opinions, but really trust yours. I’ll have to make some cuts and rework it.
  5. Alexpeter357

Double vanity rough in

Hello everyone, I wanted to get some advice on a rough in I just did for a double vanity sink. This is my first time and so just wanted to get some advice and input of all you guys. I love the knowledge and experience on this page. Thanks in advance
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks