Recent content by AlanB

1. A

No Pressure For Yard Hydrant Unless Pump Is On

I took you up on the advice and decided to leave the check valve in and removed the guts of the valve (I think I had the poppet stype, I removed the spring O-ring assembly from inside the valve). The hydrant works beautifully. Thank you so much for the help. They make yard hydrants that are...
  2. A

Maybe it would make sense to move the check valve after the pressure switch, instead of before like it is now? Or do I just take it out all together? Just not sure I understand the purpose of the check valve.
  3. A

You're right, I did put in a check valve where there wasn't one before. I will take it out and see what happens. I take it I don't need a check valve? Someone told me I should put one in if I am replacing everything anyway.
  4. A

Over the winter I installed a new holding tank, pressure switch, etc. in the house. Works mint. Now this spring my yard hydrant didn't work. The hydrant is off the same line that comes to the house. I dug up the hydrant, thinking that was the issue. Then I see water comes out of the line only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks