Recent content by Akrobinson18

1. Akrobinson18

Air affecting shallow well jet pump psi guage

Update. No leaks found in all of the pump apparati. We checked our filter and made sure the O ring seal was tight, and managed to tighten it more. It will reach cut off now, just slowly. I feel like it shouldn't have such a hard time, but that's a problem for another day!
  2. Akrobinson18

It just bends down and connects beneath the tank. I actually haven't checked that spot yet because I've been so focused on the other one. I'm thinking it must be one of these joints. It has to be; we didn't have a leak before replacing the pump. This only happened after everything was opened up...
  3. Akrobinson18

I believe so, regarding 1" into 2" casing, yes. We heard some noise that sounded like it could be coming from the casing area early on, but I haven't heard it in at least 24 hours. Access to the crawl space is outdoors. The well is situated in a mountain spring that's gushing water, so water...
  4. Akrobinson18

I did try that in one section last night with no results. I'll continue today. The pipe comes out from the ground in our crawlspace and is wrapped in foam; being blocked from the wind and below the warm house. That's the only reason I can think of. That and the rest is buried below the frost...
  5. Akrobinson18

Hello! I had some help in the comments of a separate thread, but I want to expand here in case I'm missing something. We have a shallow well, very full abundant water table. The jet pump that the house came with died a few days ago (a grinding sound happened at the end of its cycle. I didn't...
  6. Akrobinson18

New well pump

Thank you so much!
  7. Akrobinson18

New well pump

I'll try that, thank you! Second question, I'm noticing air bubbles in the water filter occasionally. So there's definitely air coming in somewhere; that still sounds like a suction line leak and not something with the tank?
  8. Akrobinson18

New well pump

We are having this issue where our new 3/4 hp jet pump for our shallow well won't raise above 30 psi. We do have air in our water. We just replaced the old pump because it died, but was working with no air in the water before, and had no psi issues. It just randomly died. New pump is same specs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks