Recent content by Akarusso

1. Akarusso

Navien and Black pipe

Hi I hope this message finds you allwell. I have a Navien NCB 240e. I have attached a photo. I recently had a plumber come do a service because I am not familiar with this boiler. They told me I should not have any black pipe on the boiler cause it will hurt the heating side of the boiler and I...
  2. Akarusso

Thermostat with post purge feature

Hi everyone, is there a thermostat that has a post purge feature built in.
  3. Akarusso

Navien NCB 240 E

Do I need to set the boiler so it knows I have hydronic forced air?
  4. Akarusso

Navien NCB 240 E

Hi Everyone. First off I appreciate all feed back and thank everyone for being the site. I just bought a home that had a Navien NCB 240E installed. My home is about 2500 SF. 2 zones with hydronic coils. There is no outdoor reset sensor installed on the boiler. I reset the boiler to factory...
  5. Akarusso

Liberty 404L pump

Thanks for the reply. So I have a check valve on the discharge. The wash machine is piped with a trap. The sink I’m installing now. Is there any point of adding a trap to the sink? Should I add the 2 ft vent line with a studor or just leave open?
  6. Akarusso

Liberty 404L pump

The issue is there is no vent line in basement.
  7. Akarusso

Liberty 404L pump

Or don’t put a trap on sink. The laundry has a trap.
  8. Akarusso

Liberty 404L pump

Can I just connect an open pvc pipe 2 ft above the pump?
  9. Akarusso

Liberty 404L pump

Good neck meaning 2 90 to curve down. How will the pump release the air inside as it’s filling? will an AAV work?
  10. Akarusso

Liberty 404L pump

Hi everyone. I know this has been discussed but I am unclear. I have to install a Liberty 404 for a utility sink and washer. I can go into the sewer line on the first floor but not the vent line. My question is can I just run a 2 inch pvc pipe 3 feet high with 2 90s to clear a goose neck. Other...
  11. Akarusso

Water hammer when water running

Hi I just saw this. Thank you for your reply. The home does not have a prv. Do you have an email where I can send you a video to see?
  12. Akarusso

Water hammer when water running

Hi Everyone. I have a issue with my house. They changed out some pipes and now when the water runs I get a hammering sound. I have a video of the issue. How do I attach a link
  13. Akarusso

Liberty Pump 405 Venting and Trap

Thats my issue. My washer is lower than the main waste line. That why we need a pump.
  14. Akarusso

Liberty Pump 405 Venting and Trap

Thanks Terry, What would happen if I run a 7ft open 2 inch pipe up to the ceiling for venting?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks