Recent content by AK-Maxx

1. AK-Maxx

Rebuilding Bathroom, got a closet question

No, more along the lines of weather or not it's load bearing.
  2. AK-Maxx

Can a 32" tub go where a 30" was?

The tub and surround will both be separate. I'll just have to look, then I'll start asking more questions. Thanks.
  3. AK-Maxx

Rebuilding Bathroom, got a closet question

I flooded my bathroom one day filtering water for my fishtank, it's been ugly for about 2 months now and I'm ready to gut it out and install all new bathroom fixtures. There is a closet in the bathroom, it comes down about a foot from the ceiling, and about 3" on either side of the wall. Can...
  4. AK-Maxx

Will I have problems with the drain lining up? I'll have to drill ne holes in the surrond, so that doesn't matter too much, I'm mostly worried about the drain. I have well over 15" to the tub frm the toilet.
  5. AK-Maxx

I'm replacing my old tub, but the new one I like is 32", the old one is 30". I'm on a second floor, and have not yet removed the old tub. What needs to be done to install a 32"?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks