Recent content by agstaff

1. agstaff

Help replacing sump pit

*have finally decided to pull out my existing 15"x20" sump basin due to its small size. I am planning on installing at least an 18x24, if not larger. My home was built in the early 70's with a poured foundation wall & interior weeping tiles that terminate in the sump. My basin has no...
  2. agstaff

Help with sump basin style/replacement

I have finally decided to pull out my existing 15"x20" sump basin due to its small size. I am planning on installing at least an 18x24, if not larger. My home was built in the early 70's with a poured foundation wall & interior weeping tiles that terminate in the sump. My basin has no...
  3. agstaff

Sizing Furnace B-Vent

Have been reading threads here for some time, and everyone has been most helpful in many projects. Currently insulating my attic and was getting ready to insulate around my b-vent when I noticed it seemed larger than need be. Went down in the basement and looked and here is my setup: 80%...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks