Recent content by Agm413

1. Agm413

Can you have 2 bends in ducts for a bathroom shower fan?

In my townhouse the ceiling joists are parallel to the exterior walls, so in order to use a generic ceiling mounted bathroom fan it would either need to be tall to be above the joists, or run for a few feet, then bend up, then bend again over the joists in order to go to the exterior wall. Is...
  2. Agm413

New drain location - offset from stub out/old ptrap

Got it... I might have overzealous in my cutting so may have to break off the rest of the old PVC and start new. Oops. Thanks for the help!
  3. Agm413

Thanks, I did saw off the sticker, but maybe a bit short. How much of a lip do you need for the coupling to be cemented on? I tried a Fernco coupling between the 45 and the PVC stub, but it was leaking either at the connection or possibly at a spot where the original PVC to cast iron connection...
  4. Agm413

Thanks for the tips . I have the old PVC pipe that part of the old p trap cut not but not all the way off the old cast iron stub. Any tips on getting that last bit off?
  5. Agm413

Hi All, I am working on getting this new sink installed and the tail piece is about 7-8" away from where the stub out/old ptrap is. What would be the best way to get this all tied together. Tried a few things but no luck so far. The current PVC stub out from the old p trap is connected to...
  6. Agm413

New supply pipes with new base cabinet install?

Thanks for the suggestion. Agree that it usually looks better/cleaner! If I had brought it from the floor I was planning to attach it to blocking on the side of the cabinet at least to keep it away from the middle and also give it some stabilization.
  7. Agm413

New supply pipes with new base cabinet install?

Hi all, Thanks for any advice in advance! I am working on replacing my old base cabinets with some newer ikea ones. The new corner cabinet is about 2" longer on one of the walls, and consequently will slightly in front of one of the water supply lines. They currently come out from the back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks