Recent content by aeacfm

1. aeacfm

electric circuit for chemical reaction

ops ... , you make me laugh , thank you
  2. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

also, it may be like what i said with DC but with small value so make electrolysis is minimal , or AC current with any value and i think it is the first
  3. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

i am sorry but i cant get what exactly you want to say
  4. aeacfm

what happened nukeman is that mean that i must work on the previous circuit
  5. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

so the key here that AC current used instead of DC current
  6. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

water level
  7. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

ok, you said the key with the water conductivity , but drinking water is a good conductor the water you said bad conductor is the deionized water or simply distilled water which would be with TDS of 3 ppm or 10ppm on max. but drinking water is 250 ppm and may reach 500 ppm so it is good...
  8. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

ok i will post the diagram
  9. aeacfm

Tank Sensors

water tank sensor works at 12 v what i studied in chemistry that water split at 1.23 v or mainly at 2.0 v at max so isnt that sensor harmful for water as it may make electroysis ? thanks in advance
  10. aeacfm

- exactly i want to improve the results , also the conditions may be different (but not too much) - i also want to try with these data to see if i will reach the same results or not. - i dont know to measure the current effiency but , also i want to control it .
  11. aeacfm

reduction of oxysulfur acid containig water to sulfide in other words convert HSOx to S (hydrogen is the most interfering spcs. here
  12. aeacfm

i forgot to say that the key condition in this test are : - electrode type - current density - temperature
  13. aeacfm

i hope this is helpful
  14. aeacfm

here is the whole conditions i will work at it , i took it as prtscn to you some symbols like - C/M is molar concentration and it equals the no of moles of substances per liter of solution . - C carbon (graphite electrode). - pt platintium electrode. i think you know the rest better...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks