Recent content by Addink

1. Addink

Best connection/pipe for vertical outdoor hose bib?

I hadn't thought about the need to drain them in the winter. Thanks for the reminder. PEX seems to make sense in that case for the interior with a threaded coupler that can turn to drain the line. If I'm sticking with threaded connections and not running new copper pipe, I might end up adding a...
  2. Addink

I don't think I have the space for an Iowa hydrant. Since the hatch is right by the ground floor window, I'm hoping to do something discreet (reference photo attached. You can see an electrician drilled through the frame already so I similarly sized pipe should work too). Frost proofing isn't my...
  3. Addink

We have an old townhouse with the water line in the basement and I'm trying to come up with a better way of running water to the backyard. Currently, a long garden hose is attached to a gate valve connected to the copper water line in the basement of the house. It goes up through a gap in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks