Recent content by acwilli

1. A

Well Pump Wireing

Well Pump wiring Personally I would call your township or city for the proper instalation guidelines. If this guy did not go by those standards, then he is subject to be sued if he does not fix the problem. I would say that there should not be a charge on it either. Good Luck aw
  2. A

Antenna installation

Good point. What really made the decision was the drop in signal. I will however research what cable they used and do the math. aw
  3. A

Antenna installation

Thanks to all. I am definitely not going to attemp. aw
  4. A

Antenna installation

That's the plan, but safty and plausiblity are the real questions.
  5. A

Antenna installation

I do not follow your concept of vertical installation so I attached a picture of my pole. The upper line is electrical and the lower is my cable line. The cable line runs down the pole and is buried the rest of the way to the house. I want to attach my antenna to the top of the pole and tap...
  6. A

Antenna installation

Not illegal according to my power company, because I own the pole, but I was told that the electriacl interferance may be a problem. If graounded how can it be dangerous?
  7. A

Antenna installation

The power coming the the grid leads to a junction for my community, then a single power source (feed wire) connects to a pole in my yard, then drops down to my house (connecting to my main breaker).
  8. A

Antenna installation

What are the pro's and con's of installing an antenna on a power pole? thx aw
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks