Recent content by accidentalplumber

1. accidentalplumber

Toilet venting question.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate how you explain the reasons why as it makes sense and not just a yes or no. Thank you again.
  2. accidentalplumber

Toilet venting question.

Can a low heel elbow be used to vent a toilet like in the top picture? Some say yes some no. What do you think?
  3. accidentalplumber

DWV Rev 1 with reccomendations

Thank you for the response kreemoweet. Here is another revision.
  4. accidentalplumber

DWV Rev 1 with reccomendations

Hello All I have made some clarifications and changes that were made by Terry L. Do this look like what the inspector will be looking for. Thanks John
  5. accidentalplumber

DWV configuration analysis

With the choice between the two config. which would be better.
  6. accidentalplumber

Hello Terry Thank you for the reply. I will try to make this less confusing. The vertical closest to the camera, just over the level will be the vent stack and will only have a tub and washer empty into it. It will also vent the basin. As far as the future toilet goes it will have its own vent...
  7. accidentalplumber

Hello All Question for the pro's will this config work properly? Thank you. John
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks