Recent content by acantha

1. A

Power flush toilets

Okay, some of the family pinch big loafs. Our current toilet (at 1.6 gal) just doesn't get it down with one flush and sometimes we gotta grab the handy dandy plunger after a second flush. So, I thought maybe I'd get a power flush one that I've seen at some public establishments. Any...
  2. A

Cut In / Cut Off Pressure switch location

Hello! Reading some posts on short cycling, one has a picture of the pressure switch right off the bladder tank. My pump came with the switch located right on the Jet Pump itself. I was wondering what is the advantage of having the switch right off the bladder tank as discussed in stainless...
  3. A

Jet pump is cycling on and off after filling bladder tank

Thanks. Externally there are no leaks. Would a check value between the storage tanks and jet pump help?
  4. A

Thanks for the reply. Hope I'm understanding what you want. So I have a 1000 gallon holding tank. The jet pump is on a 10" metal stand maybe 1 foot from the holding tank. From the ejector, the pipe goes up to the roof about 7 -8 feet ( so we don't have to step over it) then horizontally...
  5. A

Thanks for the reply. It's takes about 5 minutes to fill the bladder tank. Then it's good for the 21 gallons.
  6. A

As a DIY'er, I'm at my wits end. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Summary: Jet pump is cycling on and off after filling bladder tank. Bladder tank is Well X Trol wx255 When drained the wx255 is holding 40 psi and holds 21 gallons measured by me. No leaks according to the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks