Recent content by abnorm

1. abnorm

Need help finding bypass door hardware

Johnson hardware You may want to check out Johnson door hardware.......solid product.......they also have some "universal" replacement parts for other designs........ http://www.johnsonhardware.com/
  2. abnorm

Inside sewage vent!!!

Slab Vent for Radon ? Since you have other vents for the septic......Is this pipe an underslab collection/vent system for possible radon.......Installed during construction and when tested the house shows no threat from radon and the vent/fan was never installed.........
  3. abnorm

Help please - nearly no water

Boilers and immersion heaters..........Hmmmmm .........Perhaps SilentRiver is posting from "across the pond"............
  4. abnorm

Black Scum in Bath and Sinks

and at the hot water heater.... Do you have flexible connections to the Hot Water Heater? The corregated copper flex pipes are lined with rubber that decomposes leaving a black residue in the hot water..........
  5. abnorm

draing a washer that sets outside the house

washer drain Add an normal standpipe behind the washer and extend it down into the tank....maybe add a P-trap to keep out bugs.......Insert the Washer drain hose into this open riser.............. If you raise your GrayWater tanks a couple feet you could use a simple hose to "drip" irrigate...
  6. abnorm

What could be the reason..

Sorry.....So what is the brand of THIS faucet Ya know I'm not a plumber.........the problem sounded like the Mixet......I have owned a "couple"....... .......and your other BobVila post/problem that Lonny-the-Plumber helped you with indicated a mixet............he's a friend over here also...
  7. abnorm

What could be the reason..

Information from an earlier post: ........rojamz has a single handle MIXET shower valve.......... (On another forum I have suggested to him that he change the cartridge.......) Doug
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks