Recent content by Ablumny

1. A

Rust is clogging pipes, valves, pumps .

I think you said it right! I couldn't leave the thing off for as long as I wanted but for the few hours I did, the pressure did not maintain. I can't feel the warm concrete thru the finished flooring, i did when the concrete was xposed and i only have one run of copper in/under the slab and...
  2. A

Appreciate the feedback. No radiant flooring here. What I do have is a copper in or under a concrete slab from one radiator to another and warm spots on the concrete. Since I don't see a leak anywhere else in the system and I have this on going rust problem I suspect the copper in the...
  3. A

Thanks Jim. I felt I might get that reply. Half my lower level is on a slab. Although I initially didn't pay to much attention to it, while redoing the flooring over the slab, I noticed a couple of warm spots on the concrete. I now suspect the pipes are leaking in or under the concrete. A...
  4. A

Hello Each year it seems I have to replace the pressure valve, circulator pump or black pipe near my boiler. Each time, the rust has plugged something up. This year, I call my service guy in to fix what I tought was a problem with the pressure valve. Turns out, everything from the boiler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks