Recent content by Aaron Blanco

1. Aaron Blanco

Fleck 5600SXT flow indicator issue. Possibly RO system issue

UPDATE: RO system swapped out (new one for old one). Tank psi tuned down to 8psi. System working flawlessly. RO membrane was the issue. It got worn out much faster than it was scheduled to. Thanks everyone, for helping me troubleshoot the issues aloud and for your great feedback. Now the old...
  2. Aaron Blanco

Check valve would go AFTER treated water has exited the final RO filter and before going out to the rest of the "house"?
  3. Aaron Blanco

Yes, referring to the RO discharge line (on some systems with colored pex tubes it's black, which this one is as well). I've never tried to observe discharge flow rate from an RO system, so seeing that current FR I mentioned earlier might just be normal. Just wanted to give as much initial info...
  4. Aaron Blanco

I'll put it on bypass to test this out. I think you're right. We had the old Fleck on bypass for a half day last week as part of troubleshooting this down but 1) weren't sure we were seeing results because at the time we were chasing down ALL possibilities and probably didn't drill down enough...
  5. Aaron Blanco

Hello. I have used a Fleck 5600SXT (48k) in conjunction with an RO system and RO water reservoir for about 2.5 years in one of my coffee shops for water we use for coffee brewing. Cold water in our shop is treated (softened then RO) and hot water is city tap; and all our brewing equipment is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks