Recent content by Aab213

1. Aab213

Converting Single to Double Vanity

Got it. Hopefully last try. The combo above the right vent will be flipped down horizontally, and I'll use a combination of elbows to maneuver the vent pipe back to the san-tee into the stack. Thank you for being so patient with me!
  2. Aab213

Okay, take 3. I'm not entirely sure what you meant by the vent off the upright combo joining the existing horizontal revent. Did you mean the existing vent that's on the right of the main stack that I've drawn as a dotted line in this picture? Is the benefit of tying my new vent into this...
  3. Aab213

Thanks, Wayne! I get lost in the code so it's really helpful to be pointed to the relevant sections. This turned out to be much simpler than I thought. The left sink is 54" horizontally to the stack, so adding in ~6" from the wall to the p trap puts me at exactly 5'. In terms of DFUs I can get...
  4. Aab213

I've read many of the existing posts on this topic, but none are close enough to my setup for me to be confident my plan is correct so I'd like confirmation. I currently have a single vanity on the second (top) floor draining via a 1.5" pvc into the 3" pvc main stack. I'm replacing the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks