Recent content by 87vertgt

1. 87vertgt

Heil Blower motor and Inducer needs to be replaced....how do I identify the part # ?

more pics, again I need the blower motor and inducer motor replaced. thanks
  2. 87vertgt

? Connected Gas Dryer with Gas Boiler on same line-Now Pilot Light turns off ?

thanks for the feedback I guess.....not really..... lotta pricks on here. on other forums i would get constructive advice. not "dont do that" "call a plumber" wtf? is this not a "DIY" forum as it states on the first page? Sounds like alot of yall have your big over confident head stuck in...
  3. 87vertgt

? Connected Gas Dryer with Gas Boiler on same line-Now Pilot Light turns off ?

? Connected Gas Dryer with Gas Boiler on same line-Now Pilot Light turns off ? Appears the dryer is sucking in too much gas? Should I feed it a smaller gas line like 3/8 instead of a 1/2 ?
  4. 87vertgt

Question? Will a Energy efficient dryer cost more or less then a Gas dryer

Question? Will a Energy efficient electric dryer cost more or less then a Gas dryer http://www.lowes.com/pd_69177-46-MED...s#BVRRWidgetID heres the dryer i might be purchasing. I have an old gas dryer that needs to be replaced Any info would be appreicated
  5. 87vertgt

Preventing pipes from freezing......?

a week ago it was 25 below....iam the type thats paranoid...i'l just let them all drip :D
  6. 87vertgt

thanx for the responses guys... the area where they freeze is in the wall. the house is over 100 years old. also the water boiler/heater is in the porch thats not heated so i am worried about those too...
  7. 87vertgt

Should i let all faucets (hot and cold water and the kitchen and bathroom) drip overnight? or can i get away with just turning on the kitchen on drip mode and leave the bathroom alone? Thanx
  8. 87vertgt

Gnats in heating vents.......whats a girl to do?

I sprayed raid in there....but they still come back.....now what? Thanx!
  9. 87vertgt

What are you gents doing to get rid of "Gnats" Fruit Flies coming out of Sink/Drain?

:confused: i was looking to get it today or saturday....not next week......:rolleyes:
  10. 87vertgt

What are you gents doing to get rid of "Gnats" Fruit Flies coming out of Sink/Drain?

i am gonna try this stuff Vector bio-5 http://www.wmmg.com/products/products-item2.asp?id=53 where do i buy it?!!! :(
  11. 87vertgt

:confused: I used bleach...hot water....no work!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks