Recent content by 72cougarxr7

1. 72cougarxr7

Thinking of going tankless. Rinnai V65i opinions?

Well, in case anyone was wondering, I replaced my 40 gallon electric tank with .... another 40 Gallon electric. Got a Rheem Performance Plus (9 year warranty) from Home Depot and put it in today. So far I am very happy with it. Installed myself, it went pretty smooth. The old WH was the mobile...
  2. 72cougarxr7

My well water is very hard. On my tank unit, I have to pull the lower element every 3-4 years and suck 3-4 inches if scale out or it will bury the element and burn it out.
  3. 72cougarxr7

I've been on the fence, but leaning more towards another 40 gallon electric tank. Some concerns I had, were the volatility of propane prices, and adding another fuel type to my already oil and electric home. I also know the changes in tank water heaters last year , with the increased insulation...
  4. 72cougarxr7

Current heat is a Thermo Pride forced air oil furnace.
  5. 72cougarxr7

We are pretty conservative with hot water use. Only 1 person showering at a time and no laundry or dish washing being done during a shower. My wife and I both grew up in old houses with mediocre plumbing, so I guess we just have always been used to only 1 shower or major hot water use at a time...
  6. 72cougarxr7

I live in a modular home about 11 years old with the original 40 gallon electric water heater in a closet. The closet houses not only the water heater, but also a 15 gallon well tank. It is a bit crowded, and the well tank a little undersize for my 2 bathroom house. I would like to upgrade to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks