Recent content by 62caster

1. 6

At my wits end - smelly water

It’s not smelly in the spigots
  2. 6

What do I need to fix this? (pics)

My water heater has sulfuric smells. There’s all sorts of junk that has come out of it as I’ve attempted to flush it. It’s getting replaced under warranty and I don’t want to deal with this again. It’s only 2 years old and here are some pics of what came out. What do I need to install to prevent...
  3. 6

I just checked and the temp is 120. What should it be? Could that be a problem?
  4. 6

I’d be lying if I said literal tears of frustration have not been shed over this. I cannot for the life of me figure out why my water smells. I’m on city water. The city tested it and all looks within spec to them. My neighbors do not have an issue. My anode was replaced yesterday with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks