Recent content by 4EverNovice

1. 4EverNovice

Boiler does not fire up intermittently

Shutting the boiler switch does indeed reset the boiler and it was fire up as intended. My question is what can I do to investigate why this is happening
  2. 4EverNovice

Boiler does not fire up intermittently

I have the following condition: When the thermostat or hot water tank calls for heat, the circulator pump would turn on, but the boiler would not fire up. The pilot light is lit. I would have to turn the system off via shut-off switch, and when I turn it on, everything will work as it should...
  3. 4EverNovice

Flow Issue? One Cast Iron Radiator Won't get Hot

In the Spring, I added a new heating zone and circulator pump for my basement (zone B) to my hydronic heating system. While I was at it, I relocated the circulator pump for the pre-existing zone (zone A) from the return side of the boiler to the supply side, so that it is located upstream to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks