Recent content by 2Bgreen

1. 2

Toto Drake II 1G inventory

Great. Thank you for the quick response!
  2. 2

Toto Drake II 1G inventory

I purchased a Drake in 2009 (CST744) and have been very happy. I'm finally getting around to replacing an original toilet 1970's toilet in my 2nd bathroom. Water is very expensive where I live and I see Toto now has a Drake II 1G (MS454) . Seems like a no brainer but I'm having a hard time...
  3. 2

Thermostat to control new Burnham Alpine 105 boiler

My arms are fine. I just like not having to think about setting down the thermostat at night or when we leave for the day, especially if it will save money. jimbo - do you know of any programmables that will work with a boiler that uses an outside sensor like the Burnham Alpine?
  4. 2

Thermostat to control new Burnham Alpine 105 boiler

I recently took advantage of the Mass Save HEAT loan and converted from oil to gas. I replaced my old Weil-McLain boiler and Amtrol indirect water heater with a Burnham Alpine 105 and Superstor Ultra indirect water heater. The one component of the system that wasn't replaced was the thermostat...
  5. 2

Caroma Caravelle vs Toto Drake for water savings?

Finally got The Drake installed. Thanks everyone for the help deciding. The only trouble I ran into was that my old toilet had about 1" of clearance for the flange under the base. The new Eco Drake gives you about 3/8". Since my flange needed that extra space because it was old, cracked and...
  6. 2

Thank you for the quick reply! One more question. Is the Toto Drake easier to install than the Caroma Caravelle?
  7. 2

After much research and agonizing I'm down to deciding between the Caroma Caravelle 305 Dual Flush 1.6/0.8 Gpf and the Toto Eco Drake CST744E with the single 1.28 Gpf. From what I've read, the smaller water spot on the Caravelle may necessitate a second flush (and brush clean) which will defeat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks