Recent content by 11thacr

1. 1

Cycle Stop Valve

Tried wet_boots idea and that fixed the problem. Thanks Bob NH for the info on the pumptec. Everything is working fine.
  2. 1

Cycle Stop Valve

I have a sub pump with a Square-D Switch and a Bladder Tank hooked up to a shallow well and I'm using for irrigation only. Everything is working just fine except the Sprinkler heads are having a hard time shutting down. I was assuming it was because of the difference in pressure. My switch is...
  3. 1

Pump Check Valve

Thanks Speedbump, It's the Pump.....
  4. 1

Pump Check Valve

1hp , Sub pump, 40' well with Bladder Tank , Square "D" Switch with a Pumptec. I posted a Filter Placement problem the other day and cured that situation and after everything was up and running fine for about an hour I started to loose pressure in the system causing the pump to cycle every 2...
  5. 1

Filter Placement

I think your right Speed bump. I'm gonna leave the filter out of the Equation. This well is just for the lawn and a few plants. Thanks for the Help. I have read a lot of posts on this site and there are Great opportunities for people to get Good answers to their questions.
  6. 1

Filter Placement

That was the Trick. I will put the filter after the switch and the well will be fine. I appreciate your Help.
  7. 1

Filter Placement

Thanks Bob, I'll try that. I know if I run water through the filter at the same time the pump is running the pressure will increase 15 lbs or so before it shuts off. You are probably right about the filter causing improper Pressure settings. Will do this fix this weekend.
  8. 1

Filter Placement

1hp Sub pump 230v (15GPM) with an 82 gallon Bladder tank Square "D" Switch and a small inline filter. This is a shallow well. The pump is down 30ft with static at 7 so it is in about 23 foot of water.I have setup the tank 2lbs below the cutin pressure 40 and cutout is 60. The problem is the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks