Sand point well questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Marklambert61

Reaction score
At my old cabin I had a 2" well with a 1 1/4 point the point was sealed to the 2" case with something called a Beamacheck ( maybe misspelled) Now im building a new cabin and want to install something similar and I can find nothing on this type of check valve that basically seals the 1 1/4 pipe to the 2" case.

Also if I drive a 2" case how do i keep the dirt out of the pipe while driving in this type of arrangement?

Mark

Reach4

Reaction score
Sand point has a sturdy screen. If stuff makes it thru the screen, you get sediment.

Why seal? You want to exclude bugs, but why exclude air? I am not totally being rhetorical. Maybe there is a good reason.

Marklambert61

Reaction score
Sand point has a sturdy screen. If stuff makes it thru the screen, you get sediment.

Why seal? You want to exclude bugs, but why exclude air? I am not totally being rhetorical. Maybe there is a good reason.
Your not understanding what I meant… it a 2” casing with a 1 1/4 point drove out past the end of the 2” casing. The check valve seals the gap between the case and the point to keep the sand out.

Reach4

Reaction score
Yes, I misunderstood and got it confused.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks