Tube below Kitchen Sink Came Loose

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
I have a faucet that when I pull up on the handle turns the water on. Unfortunately the other day I pulled up too hard and it made a narrow tube below the sink come loose. So now when pull up to turn the water on instead of the tube feeding water up into the faucet it just spills on the floor below the sink. I tried taking a picture of it and showing the picture to somebody in the plumbing section of Home Depot but after a discussion, it sounded like she really couldn't help me replace any of the parts or that I had to buy a whole new expensive faucet which is a bit out of my budget.

Needless to say, duct tape and zip ties don't fix the problem.

Attached is a pic showing the end of this tube.

Thanks in advance.

sink.png

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's kind of hard to see that.
Is this a kitchen faucet with a pull out spray? And if so, what brand?
These pictures are from several different brands.

moen-hose-connect.jpg

evan-01.jpg

moen_hydrolock.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
it doesn't look like a photograph? sometimes there is a clip that secures it did you try pushing it back on?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks