Tank Electric Water Heater

Users who are viewing this thread

Natmoose

Reaction score
Hello,

I am doing a renovation and converting my garage into a guest house. I am limited in space and can no longer install a tankless waterheater. Can a tank water heater be installed in a bathroom and can it be enclosed? I am located in Atlanta. I was interested in a 40 gal tall machine

Reach4

Reaction score
You are talking about an electric WH?

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes an electric water heater can be installed about anywhere as long as the manufacturers specs are met. There aren't many reasons an electric water heater couldn't be installed. As long as you have the electrical power to do it.

Natmoose

Reaction score
Yes an electric water heater can be installed about anywhere as long as the manufacturers specs are met. There aren't many reasons an electric water heater couldn't be installed. As long as you have the electrical power to do it.
Thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks