BioBidet 1000 or 2000 or Toto C5 or Alpha JX - very confused..

Users who are viewing this thread

NKaufman

Reaction score
Trying to get our feet(?) wet ;) with bidets and Looking at the above models that seem be to be in the $350-$500 range.

We are looking at - strong wash pressure and unlimited warm water as our criteria. A strong wash pressure can be reduced but a weak wash pressure cannot be increased to a strong one. Plus, to provide multiple people to use the toilet and have warm water should be necessary.

Based on the above, it seems BB-1000 has strongest pressure.
Do the others have quite a bit reduced wash?
Warranty for BioBidet and Alpha are 3 years and Toto has only 1-year

Are we looking at right criteria or should we be looking at some other factors as well?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've never heard of BioBidet before, but they appear to be manufactured by or owned by Bemis, which is a toilet seat manufacturer I'm very familiar with. I've only installed Toto bidet seats.. so my only experience is with those

NKaufman

Reaction score
I've never heard of BioBidet before, but they appear to be manufactured by or owned by Bemis, which is a toilet seat manufacturer I'm very familiar with. I've only installed Toto bidet seats.. so my only experience is with those

Yes, that is correct and Bemis is a well known company.

BioBidet-1000 has water output of 0.32 GPM, 3-year Full warranty
BioBidet-2000 has - 0.19 GPM, 1-yr warranty
Toto C5 - 0.11GPM, which is much weaker, 1 yr warranty

Indyrobb

Reaction score
Yes, that is correct and Bemis is a well known company.

BioBidet-1000 has water output of 0.32 GPM, 3-year Full warranty
BioBidet-2000 has - 0.19 GPM, 1-yr warranty
Toto C5 - 0.11GPM, which is much weaker, 1 yr warranty

BB-2000 has a full 3 year warranty and another 3 can be purchased for around 99 dollars.

BB-1000 has a 3 year limited warranty (coverage decreases each year)

https://biobidet.com/pages/warranty

Make sure to buy from an authorized dealer.

I just had my BB-2000 installed this past Thursday and I am really happy with it so far. I spent weeks looking at the different ones that are available and it was a tough decision because each model seemed to have one or more features the other didn't and I had to decide what was more important. My other contender was the Brondell Swash 1400.

Water pressure was one of the deciding factors and honestly I can't imagine being comfortable with a stronger stream of water than what I get with the BB-2000 and it does a fantastic job. Of course being my very first bidet I really can't compare to other models or experiences.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks