Brian C Richer

Reaction score
Hi Terry
Would this work for wet venting a 3 piece. The end is a clean out

IMG_7051.jpg

Brian C Richer

Reaction score
Hi Jeff
So I dont have to tie the shower into the lav/wet vent then into the 4inch sewer pipe. The shower can go directly in into the 4inch?

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi Jeff
So I dont have to tie the shower into the lav/wet vent then into the 4inch sewer pipe. The shower can go directly in into the 4inch?
yes
Hi Jeff
looks good like you have it!

Brian C Richer

Reaction score
A picture of the layout that you're trying to do?
And why is the cleanout at the far end of the room?
Hi Terry
I uploaded a photo in the thread. The clean out is there just to keep it closer to the wall. We are renovating a large garage into a studio- it will all be open so there will be easy access to the clean out. Does it matter the length?

Brian C Richer

Reaction score
Yep. Looks great. be sure to put some insulation around the pipe penetrations through the concrete. Code required. if you don't put the insulation on your toilet riser, you won't be able to glue down your toilet flange
Hi Terry
Thanks for this. I will get the insulation around those pipes

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yea thats it Brian looks good! the trap arm for lav is commonly done like that . floor clean out is ok your choice no comment for or against.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks