Price Pfister 910-3000, NEED HELP ON THESE STEM'S

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam Thompson

Reaction score
Customer done annihilated the stem's I've reached out to find out what brand these are and my help couldn't help me which is Noels Plumbing Supply in Downtown Cincinnati. Any help would be great! Its an 1993 house so..

image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
You are showing only the stem portion. Price Pfister sells only the assembly. I'll try to post a photo of a new stem only portion in the morning.

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Price Pfister 910-300Price Pfister made this stem unit in 2 lengths. By adding the extension this one will cover both. This style is called Hydroseal. It has no place for a washer on the bottom of the stem. If the stem has a washer on the bottom CaliGirlSF would be correct.

IMG_7946.jpg
upload_2021-5-21_5-45-3.png

Adam Thompson

Reaction score
Price Pfister 910-300Price Pfister made this stem unit in 2 lengths. By adding the extension this one will cover both. This style is called Hydroseal. It has no place for a washer on the bottom of the stem. If the stem has a washer on the bottom CaliGirlSF would be correct.

View attachment 73930 View attachment 73931

ok I did call Pfister from what they said they don't make that stem anymore

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks