How many codes did I break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sokolq55

Reaction score
94BC2886-DADE-43B1-A521-51DA014363BD.jpeg
4451F408-27BD-4E6B-82C0-D666ADB55B61.jpeg
C395BD4B-F5CE-4AF8-98A2-499C038E9FE3.jpeg

My finished manifold system. Got to say I’m quite proud of how it turned out, even though I am sure there’s dozens of things “not to code” y’all professionals will want to scream out loud at Also wanted to thank all the pros for all of the advice on this forum!

What do y’all think?

Sokolq55

Reaction score
Thank you, everyone. Definitely learned it’s easier to make neat solder joints when the joint is facing down (vs horizontal or up) and you get a bit of gravity assist with the solder.

Deathtofishy

Reaction score
Small thing, but I really like the labels on the handles. I have yet to do a manifold (small rental units), but I constantly am putting hang tags on valves for tenants to identify (main, outdoor spigots, etc...). Might have to steal this idea as it looks pretty sleek, and no risk of a tag "missing" and them not being able to identify the valve.

What's going on with the showers to call for 3/4"? only shower/tub valves I've used are 1/2"?

Sokolq55

Reaction score
What's going on with the showers to call for 3/4"? only shower/tub valves I've used are 1/2"?

I have big soaking bathtubs that I want filled fast. Plus I like to take out all of those flow restrictors in shower heads and shower old school at like 5-6 gal a min lol. We’re in western ny, no shortage of water here.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks