American Standard Cadet Pro, 215CA.004

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
American Standard Cadet Pro, 215CA.004 installed as a replacement. They come in standard 12" rough and you can also pick up a space saver 10" tank for those rare 10" rough-in's you may encounter.
The tank comes with a 3" flush valve, 2-1/8" trapway and a MaP score of 1,000 grams on the 1.6 GPF version.

3517C.101 elongated bowl
4188A.004 for the 1.6 GPF tank.

cadet-pro-07.jpg

Cadet Pro

cadet-pro-08.jpg

Shown with the Fluidmaster fill valve and flush valve.

cadet-pro-09.jpg

The bottom of the tank.

cadet-pro-10.jpg

The shutoff was behind the bowl, and gave enough room to set the toilet.

cadet-pro-14.jpg

About this much water in the bowl.

cadet-pro-12.jpg

The bowl comes with closet bolts and bolt caps. The top picture shows the caps in place.

cadet-pro-elongated-spec.jpg

Last edited:

parity_check

Reaction score
Is this one of the Cadets where users report having to hold down the handle for the entire flush period? I like this model but can't figure out which ones have this annoying feature.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Is this one of the Cadets where users report having to hold down the handle for the entire flush period? I like this model but can't figure out which ones have this annoying feature.

They flush fine with a push and release. The only toilets that need the full tank flush are from the 80's and earlier. Things have come a long way since then.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks